FAQs Knowledge Level
Frequently Asked Questions
You need the real hardware synthesizer / effect unit which the editor is made for. If PRO upgrade is available, hardware is not required. List for requirements:
- You need the real hardware synth, which the editor is made for.
- Version 3 requires 64-bit AAX, AudioUnit, VST2 or VST3 host for Mac & PC.
- Version 2 requires 32/64-bit AudioUnit / VST host for Mac or PC.
- MIDI interface. A good one which supports SysEx messages. ESI MIDIMATE XT is proven to work.
- Direct MIDI in / out connection between your synth and the MIDI interface. No MIDI Thru connections or MIDI in only / MIDI out only connections OR
- direct USB connection to computer if USB is available in hardware.
- Audio cables from the synth to soundcard or mixer in order to hear the sound.
- At least FULL HD resolution.