General Knowledge Level
Random articles with tips’n’tricks to work with our plug-ins
This announcement is valid for all of our Editor and Librarian plug-ins to-date. All new product will be automatically compatible with the latest standards.
What is new in Version 3 Update compared to v1.x and v2.x plug-ins?
- Native M1/M2 Apple Silicon support.
- Native AAX Plug-in for macOS and Windows.
- VST3 Plug-in format for macOS and Windows.
- Standalone Application for macOS and Windows.
- Signed and Notarized installers for macOS and Windows.
- Realtime User Interface scheme select.
- Retina / HPDPI Graphics.
- Realtime User Interface resize with drag’n’drop from the bottom right corner of the interface.
- MIDI CC mapping to your controller.
- Save and Load MIDI CC mappings.
- Ability to automate SysEx controls if they are mapped to CC controls.
- Save and Load UI DATA, which contains everything the Editor interface has currently loaded in.
- Stable librarian with more flexible drag’n’drop features.
- Copy data from any librarian slot and Paste it to upper or left list.
- Onscreen keyboard which can be played with qwerty keys. (computer keyboard).
- Automated update checker. (if user is online).
- All known issues fixed.
- All missing features included.
- Requires macOS 10.12 or greater.
- Requires Windows 7 or greater.
- Only 64-bit supported.
Cost? Free. Next iteration will be paid upgrade.
Version 3 Update releases:
- Access Virus Editor
Currently under development:
- Roland JP-80×0 Editor
- Waldorf Blofeld Editor